2018 College Internships
A select few college students will be selected as interns for our program. In this capacity, interns will coach student ensembles, assist with large group rehearsals, and complete other tasks as assigned. Interns will shadow our high quality faculty and have the opportunity to observe rehearsals and learn from experienced professionals.
In addition to the wealth of experience, all interns will have opportunities to collaborate musically with the faculty. All interns will also receive lunch each day from the program, as well as the Institute T-Shirt. Paid positions and housing are not available at this time; all interns will commute to the program.
Qualifications for Internship:
- A music major (or recent graduate) at an accredited college/university
- Tenor/Bass trombone majors preferred, other low brass players who double on trombone are encouraged to apply
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Experience working with junior high level students
- Use the button below to fill out the online application form (you will be directed to a different website)
- Upload a resume along with the application
- Application deadline is March 31, 2018
Not all applicants will be interviewed. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.